All tastes can be catered for. A few possibilities, which can easily be combined, taking into account the time available:
- A historic walk through the ancient city, including the most important sights: Grote Markt, Cathedral of Our Lady, Museum Butchers’ Hall, Museum Plantin-Moretus, …
- A short or extensive visit to the Cathedral, including Peter Paul Rubens’s masterpieces. Also other churches (e.g. Saint-Paul’s and St. Charles Borromeo Church) can be visited.
- A short or extensive visit to the Red Star Line Museum. From these historic buildings millions of migrants set off for the United States or Canada until 1934.
- A historic walk through the ancient city, with a few tasting stops. Antwerp has delicious beer, divine chocolate, tasty biscuits (the typical ‘Antwerpse Handjes’) and the exclusive Elixir d’Anvers.
- If you can supply a coach, our guides will gladly take your group for a ride through the town. Then they will use the coach microphone or the audio whisper system you provide.
Do you wish something specific? Please, let us know.
- This city walk tour is suitable for groups
- Maximum 30 persons per guide with audio equipment, maximum 20 persons without audio equipment (in some museums 15 persons per guide)
- Duration: 240 minutes