The house and the family-owned company survived for three hundred years. This was largely the work of a group of strong, emancipated women. Their names are Martina Plantin (1550–1616), Anna Goos (1627–1691), Anna-Maria de Neuf (1654–1714) and Maria-Theresia Borrekens (1728–1797). They managed the company for long periods of time, guaranteeing its continuity.
From 02/02/2021 11:00 pm (UTC) until 31/12/2030 10:59 pm (UTC)
Select the number of participants per guided tour or the number of individual tickets needed.